The Trump administration has just announced Judge Amy Coney Barrett as the nominee to fill Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s empty Supreme Court seat, and you Second Amendment supporters know what that means: It’s time to play Supreme Court Nomination Bingo! Unlike the Supreme Court Nomination Drinking Game, Supreme Court Nomination Bingo won’t cause alcohol poisoning. What it will do is prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that misogyny is real and pervasive in America…and that anti-gunners are the worst of the worst when it comes to woman-hating.
If President Trump thinks that nominating a woman is going to get the gun-grabbers to take it easy on the rape accusations, he has another think coming (and you’ll know when it hits because he’ll Tweet it). Women who dare to stray from the anti-gun narrative are treated far more harshly by the press than men. If you don’t believe me, just ask Sarah Palin.
So, without any further ado, let’s set up our Supreme Court Nomination Bingo board!
Under the B!
- An unbylined Associated Press article that refers to Judge Coney entirely by her first name as if she were a child
- Politico publishes a report citing an anonymous source that Judge Coney cheated on her bar exam
- Alyssa Milano and her terrible plastic surgery announce that if nominated, Judge Coney will turn America into The Handmaid’s Tale
Under the I!
- “Grassroots protest” in D.C. against Judge Coney by October 2; protesters arrive by identical chartered buses and carry identical and professionally made protest signs
- Subsequent surge in COVID-19 infections will be reported as Trump’s fault for nominating someone who makes anti-gunners angry
- Alyssa Milano and her I’m serious, who’s your surgeon, Sweeney Todd? announce that if nominated, Judge Coney will personally show up at your house to put a burkha on you
Under the N!
- A well-known mainstream media commentator will refer to Judge Coney with the most vulgar gendered insult in the English language
- Said mainstream media commentator will be referred to as a “hero” by women who call themselves feminists
- Alyssa Milano and the Superfund site that is her face Tweets a picture of herself wearing a t-shirt calling Judge Coney the vulgar gendered insult
Under the G!
- A mainstream media publication runs an above-the-fold story alleging that Judge Coney is a rapist
- A mainstream media publication runs an above-the-fold story alleging that Judge Coney is a racist
- A mainstream media publication runs an above-the-fold story alleging that Judge Coney is a plagiarist
Under the O!
- Photos of Judge Coney and her family are analyzed for evidence of “secret racist hand signals” by mainstream media publication
- Snopes “Fact Check” will then deny that the mainstream media publication article appeared (while directly citing that article)
- Alyssa Milano and her Joker smile, together with Cher’s Joker smile and Bette Midler’s Creature From the Black Lagoon grimace, record a song calling Judge Coney an ugly vulgar gendered insult, because anyone gives a crap what C-list celebrities think
Get your markers out, kids, because it’s almost time for BINGO…and the prize is getting to watch gun-grabbers show their true hatred for any woman who dares to ignore their anti-gun party line.
Laws & Rights2 months ago
Hamas Using Weapons Biden Left Behind in Afghanistan
Accessories & Gear3 weeks ago
So You Want to Buy a Suppressor (Yes, You Do)
Accessories & Gear1 month ago
Reviewed: Desert Tech Trek-22 10/22 Conversion Kit
Buying Info1 month ago
STUNG: SIG 1911 Emperor Scorpion One-Year Review
Laws & Rights1 month ago
BREAKING: Judge Rules Cali Semi-Auto Ban Unconstitutional
Hunting2 months ago
Can’t Make This Stuff Up: Disney Axes “Bambi” Hunting Scene
Laws & Rights4 weeks ago
Brady Campaign + Hollywood Consummate Their Marriage
Buying Info2 weeks ago
Screaming Steam! Magnum Research Steampunk Eagles