Hey, Instagram: Influence this.
Once upon a time, they used to say that a picture was worth a thousand words; these days, most online communication seems to be done through pictures…and maybe a few words, too. Memes are essentially the bumper stickers of the Internet era, encapsulating a complex subject in a little 768×420-pixel image with a bit of text sprinkled on top and on the bottom. Like bumper stickers, they’re unlikely to persuade anybody out of their beliefs, but they are really, really good at getting you likes, shares, upvotes, and whatever other dopamine-reward system a given social-media platform offers its users. That’s why, today, we’re sharing these with you. Right click on ’em, save ’em, and get ready to be a social-media superstar (or, barring that, at least grab a few laughs).
1. Oddly enough, so do I!
2. Father’s Day is coming up. Just sayin’.
3. Me too, Don Draper. Me too.
4. About that “the Second Amendment was only for single-shot muskets” business…
5. And the National Piano Wire Garrote Association breathed a sigh of relief.
6. Circle the parts that confuse Chuck Schumer the most.
7. The answer, by the way, is “of course not.”
8. Well, tomorrow’s Wheelgun Wednesday…
9. What, you mean like Black Widow…?
10. Secrets of Philadelphia, REVEALED!
What’s your favorite pro-gun meme? Tell us in the comments!
Trace, a proud Special Farces who goes commando, is dedicated to pubic service. Although he’s a legend among YouTube commenters, he actually began life as a humble dingleberry farmer. Now, no subject is too moist or sensitive for his incisive odor and scintillating lymph nodes.