There’s “I’m a good shot,” and then there’s “I’m a Texas-Star good shot.” Which are you?
Challenge Targets issues a challenge to you (and all shooters): Can you shoot a plate on the move? It’s the Texas Star Target Challenge, and it’s one of their most challenging target designs. The 8-inch plates are held in place with a unique spring retention system. When shot, the plates are released from the retention pocket and fall to the ground. The change in weight distribution causes the hub the rest of the plates to rotate…and then you have to shoot the rest of them. The precision machined shaft and duel pillow bearings maximize the speed and change of direction with each successful shot on the plates.
Resetting the target is quick and simple. Just lift the spring and insert the stem of the plate into the pocket. One person can reset all five plates in about 20 seconds. This commercial-grade Texas Star target from Challenge targets is commonly used in 3-Gun and USPSA matches. The Star Target also has a place in tactical and law enforcement programs as training on moving targets has become mandatory for many law enforcement agencies across the country. Of course, another great place for it is your back yard. You can have it for an MSRP of $695 by clicking here. (Note: At the time of this writing, the Texas Star target is on backorder.)
Or, if you’re feeling lucky, you can WIN ONE FOR FREE this month with our …
Now THAT is a great shot!
Take your best shot with Guns & Gadgets Daily’s GREAT SHOT! III $5K Gun & Gear Giveaway! Our prize package stars the Benelli M4, the “tactical shotgun with a tender touch.” It keeps going with everything you need to make that perfect shot, including a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro NV reflex sight, Leupold’s amazing performance eyewear, targets from Challenge Targets, a shotgun flashlight and laser sight from Axeon, a gift card from Cerus Gear, 100 rounds of 12-gauge ammunition from Gun Goonies, gun lights from Exude, blades from Sencut, and (last but definitely not least) a Gold membership to the Personal Defense Network! This giveaway begins today, and runs through midnight Central time on September 30, 2021.
Entering the GREAT SHOT! III $5K Gun & Gear Giveaway is simple and free! Just click here and provide us with contact information so we can reach you if you win. Below is a complete listing of the prize package on offer … don’t worry, we’ll give you the signup link again at the end.
1. Benelli M4 Series Model#11707 Shotgun Valued at $1,999.00
2. Leupold DeltaPoint Pro NV, Valued at $549.99
3. Leupold The Packout™Matte Blk, Emerald Mirror, Valued at $189.99
4. Challenge Targets Commercial Grade Texas Star, Valued at $695
5. Challenge Targets USPSA AR500 Steel Target with Armor Post, Valued at $289.99
6. Cerus Gear Gift Card (Valid only at cerusgear.com) Valued at $250
7. Cerus Gear Custom Mat Valued at $26.99
8. Axeon Optics Shotlight 120x Shotgun Flashlight, Valued at $59.99
9. Axeon Optics Shotline 650x Shotgun Laser Sight, Valued at $59.99
10. Exude OD25 (with mount) Tactical Predator Gun Light, Valued at $89.99
11. Exude OD40 (with mount) Illuminator Rechargeable Spot Light, Valued at $205.98
12. Sencut Snap Flipper Knife Cuibourtia Wood Handle, valued at $45.50
13. Sencut Episode Fliper knife Blk G10 Handle, Valued at $42.50
14. Gun Goonies B&P Buckshot -predator, 12ga. 1 1/5oz (9 pellet) 100rds, Valued at $250
15. PDN Gold Membership Valued at $124
16 PDN Personal Defense in the Home 9 DVD set + Outdoor Security Bullet Camera Valued at $228.99
Don’t miss that GREAT SHOT! … ENTER HERE!
By Interest3 weeks ago
Brownells Uncensored & Uncensorable: How to Build an AR-15
Laws & Rights1 day ago
Black Friday 2021 Gun Sales: “Blued Wave” Continues
Buying Info1 week ago
Space Force Shotgun: Keltec KS7
By Interest4 weeks ago
THANK YOU! Our Giving Thanks IV $7.5K Guns & Gear Giveaway Starts Now
Accessories & Gear3 weeks ago
Catch the Fever! Ted Nugent Merch From 2A Warehouse
Gun Rights2 weeks ago
Survey Says: Second Amendment Foundation Soothsayer’s 2022 Predictions
Accessories & Gear3 weeks ago
Crossbreed Holsters Q&A: SuperTuck Vs. MiniTuck
Accessories & Gear2 weeks ago
Exclusive Interview: Ed Brown’s John May & XDMAN Get FUELED