Meme Wars: Second Amendment vs. Coronavirus
I got your Instagram influencer right here, buddy.
Ah, memes. They’re essentially the bumper stickers of the Internet era, and like bumper stickers, they’re unlikely to persuade any anti-gunners out of their beliefs. (I don’t know about you, but I have seen thousands of “Imagine World Peace” stickers, and the effect on me was really quite the opposite.) What they are really, really good at getting you likes, shares, upvotes, and whatever other dopamine-reward system your favorite social-media platform offers its users. After all, in the world of Coronavirus boredom, pro-gun memes are the new currency.
1. Generation X Memers Checking In
2. I really don’t know how we pro-gun people could have been clearer about this.
3. Did your local government decide to stop approving NFA Class III licenses during the crisis?
4. There’s more than one way to ensure social distancing.
5. Shannon Watts: You can’t shoot a virus!
John Wick: Watch. Me.
6. In other news, this is your daily reminder that Joe Biden exists and is still running for President of the United States.
7. Local gun store sold out? Fourteenth-century England has a solution for you…
8. The real reason to be optimistic about the end of the Coronavirus pandemic…
What are your favorite Coronavirus versus the Second Amendment memes? Post them in the comments!
By Brand1 month ago
Meet the World’s Thinnest, Lightest Double-Stack 9mm: KelTec’s P15
Laws & Rights1 week ago
Biden’s Executive Order Is About Restrictions, Not Safety
Gun Rights1 week ago
Who Voted for the ATF?
Laws & Rights1 month ago
MD Gun-Grabbers Crave Chinese UFO To Track Your Guns
Laws & Rights3 weeks ago
Privacy is Priceless. For Everything Else, There’s Discover.
Laws & Rights2 weeks ago
Pathetic! Bloomie’s Gun-Grabbers Also Steal Gun Locks
Accessories & Gear2 months ago
Hornady SnapSafe GlideVault: Your Midnight Gun Butler
By Type2 months ago
Be John Wick With Springfield’s Saint Victor 9mm Pistol-Caliber Carbine