Before reading this post, we strongly urge you to sign up for our free newsletter. It could be the only lifeline to free thought and commentary on pro-freedom, free society and love of the outdoors. We can no longer rely on social media. See above to subscribe.
Did you know that every time you share a pro-gun meme, Nancy Pelosi gets heartburn?
Memes are essentially the bumper stickers of the Internet, only better, because they don’t leave a sticky outline that you can spend hours trying to scrape off with your fingernail. They may be little more than an image and a few words–most memes don’t have more than 15 words of text–but they encapsulate a thought, a concept, in ways that a full-length feature article might struggle to match. And if you’re a Second Amendment supporter, they’re a fun way to entertain your buddies on social media. This month, we’ve got 10 hot new pro-gun memes for you to click, save, and share…
1. Compensating for something? Well, I never!
2. Also, where can I buy a box of those?
3. I hope it works better than the cup holder in my old tower computer…
4. Introducing the new Cory Booker-approved AR-15!
5. It’s never too early to pick up an expensive habit!
6. But that waistline is so unflattering…
7. If it makes you feel any better, the anti-gunners hate the pink ones, too.
8. Oh, I’m so triggered right now!
10. Say it louder, so they can hear it from the bleachers…
Trace, a proud Special Farces who goes commando, is dedicated to pubic service. Although he’s a legend among YouTube commenters, he actually began life as a humble dingleberry farmer. Now, no subject is too moist or sensitive for his incisive odor and scintillating lymph nodes.