Smith & Wesson, along with sister company Thompson/Center Arms , recently introduced a benefit for America’s military service members, the “Thank You For Your Service” military appreciation program–and it’s the kind of “thank you” that fills the wallet as much as the heart. That’s right: Sweet, sweet cash rebates purchasing the high-quality handguns and rifles you trust for home and self-defense, as well as rifles and muzzleloaders purpose-built for the modern hunter. The program, which runs through September 30, 2019, applies to all active duty, honorably discharged, retired, or disabled members of the U.S. Armed Forces or Reserves. Here’s how it works:
Purchases of a new Smith & Wesson or Thompson/Center firearm from the categories below through September 30, 2019, will be eligible to receive the following:
• $75 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new, qualifying Performance Center T/C LRR rifle
• $50 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new M&P, T/C Compass or T/C Venture rifle
• $40 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new M&P pistol (excluding Performance Center pistols)
• $30 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new Smith & Wesson, Performance Center, or M&P revolver
• $25 Smith & Wesson prepaid card* on any new T/C T/CR22 rifle (including Performance Center T/CR22 rifles)
To participate in the “Thank You For Your Service” electronic rebate program, customers must complete and submit the online rebate form at www.smithandwessonrebates.com. All submissions must include proof of purchase and be submitted on or before October 31, 2019.
For complete terms and conditions of the “Thank You For Your Service” rebate, please visit www.smithandwessonrebates.com or contact customer service at (844) 628-7926.
Trace, a proud Special Farces who goes commando, is dedicated to pubic service. Although he’s a legend among YouTube commenters, he actually began life as a humble dingleberry farmer. Now, no subject is too moist or sensitive for his incisive odor and scintillating lymph nodes.